Wednesday, August 01, 2007

True Colors

I just spent kind of a long time looking for a Portland-based Star Trek club. I know it's a lot harder to be the least cool person in a city of 500,000 than in a town of 30,000, but I'm trying my best.

Ok, but seriously: did you know that Robert Picardo (the doctor from Voyager) also played the gym teacher in "The Wonder Years"? Hahahahahaha:

He was also the voice of the Johnnycab in "Total Recall". Robert Picardo is surely the finest actor of his generation!

I'm sure you're all comforted by the fact that I'm basically still living the same exact life, even halfway across the country. I'm definitely getting to know my new city by sitting inside cafes and using Google Image.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was on the same plane as that dude (from Wonder Years) during our trip to Europe in high school. How cool am I? xo,Dharma

Anonymous said...

also, I am very happy I finally noticed this link on your page.

Karla said...

you could probably chat with Kenny about your mutual love of Star Trek!!