Sunday, October 21, 2007

Guy Bites Animals

Anna! Is! Here! Let the Roman-style excess of food and drink begin! She landed yesterday evening, then we went over to Corinn and Kathleen's house. Corinn is "dogsitting" for what appears to be an alien, a muppet, or a deep-sea fish:


+



=



Meet Mosie!!!

He is either the most or least photogenic animal in history:

Everyone loves Mosie!

Today we slept for a good chunk of the day, then went to eat breakfast at 3:00. This is my last week of not-working (ever??), so I have to spend as much time in idleness as possible. Anna's getting ready to go to some haunted house, but I can't go because I get too afraid in fake haunted situations... I can't stand the suspense of knowing that someone's going to jump out at me. I can't take it. Oh, also, I watched an episode of Nova today about epigenetics, and they were talking about how environmental factors (diet, chemical exposure, etc.) that you encounter now may have an influence on the health of the next 2-3 generations in your lineage. This is bad news for my offspring, since I've eaten about a pound of candy corn today. My great-grandchildren will probably be born with diabetes.

Excuse me for the Jerry Seinfeld moment I'm about to have, but... what is the deal with all these vegan chain-smokers?? It seems to be a widespread Portland phenomenon. Way to negate all the health benefits of your diet while simultaneously supporting an industry every bit as evil as the ones you're boycotting!

And on that note, here is a comic (click to enlarge):



2 comments:

Piglet said...

omg, kandy korn! i forgot about how amazing and delicious it is.

and that dog. disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Ben and Mosie have the same haircut...