Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"breaking" news, part 2

The good news: my wrist isn't broken!

The bad news: apparently, the type of extreme sprain that i have is more painful than a break. also, i have to wear a giant splint for 6 weeks. oh, bother.

Thus begins my one-handed life. You will probably notice that it contains fewer capital letters, for which i apologize. For my first one-handed meal i made a curry, which took forever because i had to be careful not to sully my splint with any of the ingredients, lest i sentence myself to smelling like an indian restaurant for 6 weeks. also, try mincing garlic with one hand. haha, only a crazy person would do that, right?? well, technically, yes.

for inspiration, i leave you with a photo of the one-armed drummer from def leppard:


army of one!!

1 comment:

Piglet said...

i need to get you a garlic press.