Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Great Moments in Amanda-dom

After getting out of the shower tonight, I spent almost 10 minutes looking for my glasses, only to finally realize that they were (and you've already guessed this, of course) ON MY FACE. Also, remember the part when I said, "after getting out of the shower"? That means that I'd been wearing the glasses in the shower without even realizing it. People, I wash my face when I take a shower! DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Before Bed Public Service Announcement: Do not mix watermelon and cheese, ever. I'm trying to think of some clever metaphor to convey how bad this tasted, but I'm pretty tired, so can we just leave it at this? It looks nice in the refrigerator, at least. (And it'll look even nicer in the trash. Fare thee well!)

1 comment:

Piglet said...

hey, did you ever tell the story about how someone at work stole your lunch? i know i would be incredibly irritable for like a week if that happened to me, but something about the thought of you putting a shaming note on the fridge amuses me.