Tuesday, August 12, 2008

100% boring for 99% of my readers

This fall is going to be insane. Tomorrow I'm buying a wristband for MusicFest NW, which will serve as a kickoff to a 2 month spread of live music that's going to blow my mind! (and eardrums, probably)

My schedule for MFNW:

Wed, Sep 3: Mogwai (yes!!! yes yes yssyeeyss)
Thur, Sep 4: Deerhunter (or M. Ward)
Fri, Sep 5: BUILT TO SPILL!!!!! (performing "Perfect From Now On" in its entirety!!!!!! what????!!!) then I'll run over to see Vampire Weekend for the later show (unless I have died from happiness after Built to Spill)
Sat, Sep 6: Fleet Foxes, Menomena, Helio Sequence
Sun, Sep 7: sleep all day, post boring blog entry about how awesome everything was.

The week after that, Spiritualized plays (Sep. 15)!

The week after that, I jet back to Chicago to see My Bloody Valentine (Sep. 27)!

The week after that, Sigur Ros plays (Oct 6)!

The week after that, Stereolab plays (Oct 18)!

The week after that, I sit down. For a very long time.

No comments: