Sunday, December 09, 2007

More breaking news

Aiiiieeeaaahh, I just killed a giant spider that was hanging out in the corner of my room. Why, spider, why? Why right before bed? Luckily I managed to grab a shoe that I don't really like, since I'll probably leave it there (covering the mangled corpse) until I move out. It's December, isn't everything on earth supposed to be dead by now? Next time I'll use Paul's shoe.

In a further quest to make sure every second of my life is documented on the internet, you can now track what I listen to on my ipod every day here. Hey, how'd that Ginuwine track get on there? Clearly there must be some mistake.

Here is how I would rate every tea in the Stash Herbal Tea Sampler:

Apple Cinnamon: B
Blueberry: F
Chamomile: D-
Lemon Ginger: B+
Licorice Spice: F-
Mango Passionfruit: C
Orange Starfruit: C
Peppermint: A+
Wild Raspberry: F

1 comment:

Piglet said...

i hate fruity teas. fruit juice should be cold. peppermint, though: A++++++++