Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hi, hello.

I'm behind at everything, but I haven't forgotten you.


I wrote this on a cafe window for you the other day while I was drinking coffee and waiting on a friend. It was pouring, I had just finished taking a class about beekeeping, and I sat there with my raincoat on, trying to get warm. Life is so languorously hurried right now! Or maybe hurriedly languourous. Does that make sense? I feel like I never have any spare time, ever, but it's mostly in the vein of, "Oh gosh, I only have 10 minutes to eat a grilled cheese and finish this chapter of my book before I have to start walking to meet my friend at the movies!" So, of course, I am not really allowed to do any complaining.

Also: BABY CHICKS. I saw these at the nursery where I was taking the bee class, they begged me to take a video!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Will you be able to make lavender or orange blossom honey? My neighbor makes honey so if you visit me we can take a tour of his honey making factory, ie, his backyard and garage.