Thursday, February 26, 2009

Walking PDX

If I told you that last week was one of the greatest weeks of my life, would you believe me? (The best part is, I didn't even see it coming.) There were small things, and there were big things, and in between I walked around and took pictures for you:



Art! Or... something. Please make it stop!




This sign makes me laugh every time.
"Oh! Ah!! Yum!!!"




Lazy Saturday lunch: Earl grey tea and a cardamom-sea salt-pistachio brownie.



Somebody nice left these flowers at my door on February 14th, which is apparently some sort of holiday.



Hugs and kisses. (P.S. the other side says "Dream.")

Not pictured: Tapioca pudding, the moon, tofu with peanut sauce, books, phone calls, mix cds, and staying up late talking in the middle of a muddy rose garden.

1 comment:

Piglet said...

you just made dreary day a good friday.

many of these to you: ;)

and heartz: <3